Scalp Micropigmentation - Gold Coast Hairlines
SMP is known as semi-permanent in Australia, and as such can last between three to eight years, depending on the lifestyle and skin of the individual. Pigment can actually be retained in the skin for 20+yrs.
What we do
If you want to improve the appearance of your hair line, reclaim a receded area, fill a hair parting that gives you an ‘aged’ look, or tackle full hereditary baldness, we can help. We work with all types of men and women who have lost scalp hair (and for men, facial hair).
To find out more about our surgery free face-lifts, line removal and other skin improvement treatments, click here.
Losing your hair is a personal and often devastating experience. We will provide you with personalized care starting from your first consultation, through each treatment, up to and including aftercare.
We will explain to you the various options available and make sure you know exactly what is involved. Sadly not everyone is an ideal candidate for SMP but rest assured we will let you know what can be done for you. At this time we can answer all of your questions and ensure you are fully briefed and happy to go ahead. We may do a demonstration for you by drawing a suitable hairline for example, and then talk with you about the procedures and the cost of each required session.
You will see immediate results from each of these advanced procedures and as the treatment progresses marvel at how it improves your overall appearance
We can help with:
- Full or partial baldness
- Irregular hairlines
- Scar camouflage and blending
- Surgery scars
- Linear scars (FUT)
- Extraction scars (FUE)
- Accident scars (Misadventure and Sports)
- Alopecia (the various types)
- Male thinning of longer hair
- Female hair thinning
- Post Laser treatment
Step by Step
- Treatment starts with a free consultation (30mins to 1hr) to determine expectations, discuss options and outline what is best suited to your requirements.
- Treatment involves preparing your scalp and designing your individual hairline.
- Our specialised one-use micro-needle assembly is used to deposit carefully selected pigment in the upper dermal layer of the skin.
- instructions are explained, and given in printed form.
- Your next treatment is cheduled for ten to twenty one days later, at your convenience
It is typically used for:
- Covering scars
- Creating the look of a closely shaved head to cover partial or total baldness
- Creating the illusion of density in women who experience thinning hair or hair loss
- Adjusting natural hairlines