Save valuable time on makeup routines
- Save money on expensive makeup.
- Gain confidence look great all day long.
- Achieve a natural look others envy.
- Sporty? Look great while you play.
- Deserve the best? Call Janey 0410411511
Gentle Cosmetic Tattoo's founder and owner Janey is passionate about creating shapely lips and beautiful eyes and brows with permanent makeup.
Read Janey's blog here!
"I have been in the beauty business a long time on the coast and have seen a lot of ladies with Permanent Make-up. Janey’s work is the best I have seen."
- Jenny Rando, Face & Body Image
"Hello Janey, Thank you for your work. I wanted to say that I was very surprised with how little pain, if any, was felt. I'm really happy with my new eyeliner, especially not having to apply it myself everyday. I did love the way you shaped my under eyes with your particular technique."
- Karen Veivers, Beauty Therapist, Brisbane. March 2013
Read more testimonials here.
Five things you need to know to choose the best practitioner.
1. EXPERIENCE: Find out how long have they been doing Cosmetic Tattoo. How broad is their experience with client ages, skin types, styles and techniques? Ask about qualifications and courses in Health & Sanitation procedures. How often do they undergo professional inspections of the premises. Is this Business insured? No professional with these things in place will be offended in your asking.
2. DESIGN SKILLS: Ask about their design skills. Do not accept ‘One size fits all’ templates, unless you specifically want that. You have a distinctive three dimensional face with muscle, bone structure, skin tone, and asymmetry that are unique to your own. These need to be understood and used expertly to develop the best possible interpretation and design for you.
3. INKS/PIGMENTS: Ask about their pigment choices. Only the highest quality organic and inorganic concentrated formulations are acceptable with maximum colour stability and wear.
4. HELP & SUPPORT: Does the practitioner explain the process to you, at each stage of the process? Are you fully involved in the decisions? Are you shown the plan before the procedure begins?
5. COST: This is last on the list, but is often the first and only criteria for some people. Satisfy yourself on the other points first. You usually get what you pay for. This is a mild inconvenience in most cases. With cosmetic tattoo. it is something visible everyday!
Follow the guidelines and choose the best not the cheapest. Remember you have to wear it!
NOTE: All tattoo fades over time. We suggest a once or twice yearly booster to keep your micropigmentation fresh and up to date with changes in hair and skin. UV exposure, age, health, current medications and adhering to before and aftercare are essential to cosmetic tattoo good looks.
Those with thinning hair take a look at 'Janey's services' that enhance the look of a full head of hair.
For renewal of a younger look we also offer 'non surgical' extensive lifting and tightening of skin.
We offer medical tattoo procedures including 3D nipple and areola tattoo.
Gentle Cosmetic Tattoo uses up to the moment colourants, anaesthetics and relaxation techniques.
Non surgical skin tightening smoothing and resurfacing services for face and body, check it out here!
Disguising thinning hair and bald spots etc, check it out here!